by Jeremy Michaels
WHAT TO AVOID. The food industry is just as corrupted as drugs and politics. Food businesses are profiting off the “junk” they advertise and sell as food. The food industry is controlled by the multi-billion dollar corrupted corporation called Monsanto as they genetically modify our foods and fluoride our water supply. 80% of the foods in the averaged supermarket is not real food and didn’t exist a century ago. It’s very important to be knowledgable about food ingredients and what’s going into your body. The following are things in your food to look out for and completely avoid to maintain a healthy lifestyle:
Added Sugars: Your body needs carbohydrates, which are broken down into sugar in your body. This sugar is essential for your body to create energy to survive. However, it’s not necessary to include sugary foods or added sugars in your diet in order for your body to create energy. A diet with complex carbohydrates such as fiber and starch contain natural sugar and will fulfill this role. So basically, your body doesn’t need sugar, it makes sugar on it’s own. We should eliminate added sugars in our diet!
Empty Calories: Empty calories are unnecessary foods or drinks that have no nutritional benefit toward your body whatsoever. It’s foods that are lacking vitamins and minerals, making you more hungry and making you gain weight. Empty calorie foods are high in sugar and have artificial sweeteners in them which goes back to eliminating added sugars. (Examples of empty calories are cake, cookies, sweets, candy, ice cream, cream, jello, soda, juices that are not 100% juice, white bread, white rice, most cereals, margarine, beer and alcoholic beverages.)
Food Additives and Preservatives: There are a number of food additives and preservatives the corrupted food industry uses to preserve foods freshness to maintain it’s shelf life. Basically the food industry uses and puts chemicals in our food to help ease processing, packaging and storage of the food.
Food additives and preservatives lower our metabolism rate and put us a greater risk of diseases such as diabetes, cancers and heart disease. Most of these harmful food additives and preservatives are found in processed foods. Below is a list of the top food additives and preservatives to avoid, even though there’s plenty more:
- Artificial Sweeteners: Artificial sweeteners are unnatural sugar substitutes or sugar with no calories. They’re a perfect example of empty calories. These toxic sweeteners lead to a wide variety of things including brain tumors, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, lymphoma, chronic fatigue, Alzheimer’s disease, anxiety, dizziness, migraines, nausea and seizures. They also lower your metabolism and makes your body almost impossible to lose weight. Examples of artificial sweeteners are aspartame, saccharin, sucralose and sugar alcohols. (Artificial sweeteners are found in most processed foods, diet soda, soda, juices, gum, kool-aid, iced tea, toothpaste, baked goods, drink mixes, cereals, pudding, jello, ice cream, etc.)
- Artificial Flavorings or Colorings: Artificial flavorings or colorings are chemical food dyes that the corrupted food manufacturers use to imitate specific fruits, vegetables, spices and so on. They are also in cosmetics and grooming products. They are linked to cancer, chromosomal damage, behavioral and mental problems and may lead to IQ reduction. Some examples are Blue#1, Blue#2, Red#3 and Yellow#6. (These code colored named artificial chemicals are found in most soft drinks, juices, cereals, cereal bars, pet foods, ice cream, candy, etc.)
- High Fructose Corn Syrup: A artificial corn sweetener representing more than 50% of all calories in the averaged supermarket. It’s basically added sugar that packs more pounds than any other ingredient, increases your (LDL) bad cholesterol levels, contributes to the development of diabetes, heart disease, tissue damage and tooth decay. (High fructose corn syrup is found in a wide variety of food such as ice cream, chips, cookies, cereals, bread, ketchup, frozen dinners and other processed foods.)
- MSG (Monosodium Glutamate): MSG is an amino acid used as a flavor enhancer in soups, salad dressings, chips, frozen entrees and many restaurant foods. It has many harmful effects such as headaches and migraines, disorientation, depression, eye damage, fatigue, and effects the neurological pathways of your brain and disengages the “I’m full” function which causes you to gain weight.
- Trans Fat: Trans fat should be completely avoided! Trans fat = hydrogenated oils. This process allows fats to remain in semisolid form once they’re in your body. Trans fat can become deadly and is linked directly to heart disease, obesity, high cholesterol, stroke and diabetes. (There are trans fats in most fast foods, baked goods such as cake, cookies, doughnuts, cake mixes, etc., margarine, shortening, soups, chips, microwave popcorn and most processed foods out there with hydrogenated oils)
- Sodium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite: Nitrates and nitrites are used as a preservative, coloring and flavoring in most processed meats. These chemicals are highly toxic and can cause liver damage and pancreas damage. It can also cause digestive system problems. (Nitrates and nitrites are found in bacon, ham, hot dogs, salami, other luncheon meats, corned beef, smoked fish and other processed meats.)
- Corn Syrup: A cheap liquid sweetener the food industry uses to thicken, flavor and sugar foods. It poses no specific threat, other than a expanded waistline. You should avoid corn syrup because it’s a perfect example of empty calories. (Corn Syrup is found in most grocery food products including breads, soup, sauces, frozen dinners, processed foods, etc.)
- BHA and BHT: Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) and butylated hydrozyttoluene (BHT) are preservatives the food industry uses to keep foods from changing color and changing flavor. They both can cause cancer reactive compounds in your body and can pose a threat to your neurological system altering behavior and mental problems. (BHA and BHT are found in cereals, potato chips, baked goods, cake, and foods with vegetable oils)
Processed foods: About 80% of processed foods today didn’t exist years ago. Processed foods are not real food and you should avoid it at all costs. Every processed food product contains the food additives and preservatives explained above. The key to eating healthy is eliminating processed food. If it’s packaged, boxed or jarred it’s most likely highly processed.
Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s): GMO’s are the result of the corrupted food industry (Monsanto) genetically engineering our food. Foods that contain GMO’s are mostly corn, soy and animal products such as dairy, meats and beef that are chemically raised. The risks of GMO’s are linked to cancer, hormone disruption, birth defects, sterility and dangerous side effects to our bodies including toxins, allergens and nutritional deficiencies. We should avoid GMO’s at all costs!
Aspartame: An artificial sweetener used as a substitute for sugar. Aspartame is a synthetic chemical combination which is comprised of approximately 50% phenylalanine, 40% aspartic acid, and 10% methanol. Aspartame is found in thousands of foods, drinks, candy, gum, vitamins, health supplements and even pharmaceuticals. Aspartame’s long list includes dizziness, headaches, behavioral changes, hallucinations, depression, nausea, numbness, muscle spasms, weight gain, rashes, fatigue, irritability, insomnia, vision problems, hearing loss, heart palpitations, breathing difficulties, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, loss of taste, tinnitus, vertigo, memory loss, and joint pain. Also, studies show many illnesses can be worsened by aspartame, including chronic fatigue syndrome, brain tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, mental retardation, and especially diabetes.
“Low Fat”, “Fat Free” “Reduced Fat” and “No Fat” Advertising Scams: Never mind the advertising garbage the corrupted food industry is trying to fool us consumers with to buy their products. Never buy a low fat, fat free, reduced fat or no fat product. Always opt for natural whole fat versions of food simply to get the full fats and vitamins and minerals in them. Whole fat doesn’t make you gain weight, the wrong fats make you gain weight. Remember to stick to the healthy monounsaturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and limit your saturated fats.
Other Advertising scams such as “Natural” “Organic” “No Trans Fat” “Sugar Free” “100% Whole Wheat”: The corrupted food industry also labels most products healthy when they really aren’t. Examples are terms like “100% whole wheat” when in fact the product is made from refined flour and has no whole grains whatsoever. Another example is the term “sugar free” when the product contains artificial sweeteners or hidden food additives such as evaporated cane juice or corn syrup. Another food industry advertising scam is the term “organic” or “natural” when the product doesn’t have a certified USDA organic stamp and isn’t natural at all. It’s important to always carefully read the ingredients and nutritional label before buying a food product.
Soy Products: You should avoid soy products because the dangers of soy are yet to be discovered to this day. Some already known dangers of soy products are that they have breast cancer risks. Soy products also contain high levels of aluminum which is toxic to the nervous system and kidneys, they increase the body’s requirement of vitamin D creating a vitamin D deficiency, they have high levels of phytic acid which reduces your body to absorb calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc, and they can also cause thyroid cancer disrupting your endocrine system functions.
Fried foods: You should always avoid fried foods. Chicken, fish and other healthy lean meats become a major nutritional no-no once they hit the fryer. Fried foods are bad for you simply because of the oils and the processing. Frying food causes food to absorb more fat and calories, making you gain weight and increasing the chance of obesity and cardiovascular disease. Fried foods also cause digestive problems and may cause acidic reflux.
Fast foods: Avoid all fast food restaurants! It’s proven fact their foods contain GMO’s, food additives and preservatives such as artificial sweeteners and colorings, trans fat, MSG and more. Fast foods are so deadly they should be banned.
Certain toxic foods: There are a number of toxic foods that you should avoid that are basically genetically modified, have artificial sweeteners, artificial flavorings, have trans fat or MSG. Make sure you eat the following detoxifying foods to eliminate chemicals in your body and completely avoid the following toxicity foods.
Non-organic Produce: You should always go organic when it comes to fruits and vegetables. Organic produce are grown in a natural organic form in healthy soil, free from pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals. Also organic fruits and vegetables contain an average of 30% more antioxidants than non-organic produce. Basically you’ll get the full nutritional benefit from organic fruits and vegetables and at the same time decreasing your chance of cancer and other disease by eliminating the chemicals. The following is the dirty dozen you should always get organic.
Fluoride: A compound of fluorine. Water fluoridation has been banned in many countries including: China, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Hungary, and Japan. Nearly all of Europe’s water supply is fluoride-free. And yet, fluoride is omnipresent in the American food supply. It’s in our water, in juice, soda, wine and coffee, in soups and processed food, and in baby formula. The majority of American cities have fluoridated water. It’s important to completely avoid tap water and certain foods and drinks that contain fluoride.
WHAT FOODS TO AVOID? (The Conclusion) Completely avoid added sugars, empty calories, GMO’s, trans fat, certain food additives and preservatives such as artificial sweeteners, artificial flavorings, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, BHA and BHT, nitrites and nitrates, soy products, fried foods, fast food, non-organic produce and certain toxic foods.
Avoid all processed food, all processed frozen food including frozen pizza, frozen dinners and meals, frozen microwave foods, hot pockets, frozen waffles, frozen pastries, etc. all fried foods including french fries, fried fish, fried shrimp, fried eggs, fried chicken, etc., all processed meats including hotdogs, sausage, salami, bologna, spam, pastrami, bacon, processed ham, processed turkey, etc., all fast foods including McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Wendys, Popeyes, Taco Bell, White Castle, etc., canned fruits, canned soups, canned vegetables, canned beans, salted nuts, salted seeds, vegetable oil, palm oil, hydrogenated oil, soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, safflower oil, shortening, margarine, all baked goods including cake, cookies, muffins, cupcakes, etc, all white flour products, corn, milk, ice cream, heavy cream, other dairy products, cheese, whipped cream, potato chips, white rice, white pasta, duck, high sugar yogurt, high sugar cereal, microwave popcorn, chewing gum, dark chicken, red meat such as beef, red meat and ribs, macaroni and cheese, soda, all energy drinks, all juice that’s not 100% juice, all other high sugary foods, all other high sodium foods, etc.